The Grand Vizier of planet Fire.
|Title||Grand Vizier of planet Fire|
|First Appearance||On the Rocks (cameo)|
|Death||This is the Way the World Ends…|
|Voiced by||Jim Byrnes|
- Farewell, Prince Pyrus; Ruler of Planet Fire, Lord of the Golden Light. It was my glory to have served you. And you, "Eater of Worlds", may you taste our righteous fire and choke on it! For my planet's sake I spit my last breath at thee!
Vizier is a character in the series, voiced by Jim Byrnes.
The Grand Vizier of planet Fire was a friend, teacher and advisor of Prince Pyrus. He was fiercely traditional and quick to voice his distrust of the peoples of the other worlds of the Cluster. In Season 1, the Vizier had no faith in the Alliance. But in This is the Way the World Ends…, when Graveheart saved Pyrus from a falling statue with his own body, the Vizier finally realized Pyrus's new friends truly cared for him. When the Beast Planet started consuming Planet Fire, the Vizier stayed behind after the rest of his people evacuated. He went out with the planet in a blaze of glory, ramming Fire into the Beast's grasping claw until it consumed him.
- On the Rocks
- Born in Fire
- Bad to the Bone
- Wolf in the Fold
- Against all Odds (mentioned)
- Ragnarok (Part 2)
- Worlds within Worlds
- This is the Way the World Ends…
- Period of Adjustment (mentioned)
- Embers of the Past (mentioned, hologram)